I created this plan because I wanted to help brides and couples who just got engaged and for that congratulations!
4-6 months out: Pre-book all appointments:
- Book your wedding day with your artist and stylist. Trials are highly suggested but not required.
- Be prepared for a deposit that is non refundable.
- Provide the maximum count of people that may need makeup and hair for the day. Bridesmaids, MOH, and MOB.
3-2 months out: Style consultations:
- For your hair and makeup services share your inspirations and color theme.
- Discuss with your colorist what color, cut, and styling is desired.
- Continue to go to your brow expert. You don’t want to lose your brows while receiving a new service from someone you don’t know.
- Begin a manicure/pedicure regimen to learn from your favorite nail professional. If you don’t already have one, to avoid undesired, damaged nails.
1 month out: Details in place:
- Begin an eyebrow waxing/threading/tweezing service booked 2 weeks apart if not closer, depending how fast your brows grow.
- Your microdermabrasion session at this time provides enough time for cell turnover, recovery, and skin care regimen to be consistent.
- any skin services done within a month closer to date of wedding may impact the finished makeup look. Skin recovery is subjective to every individuals lifestyle and results differ. Peeling is expected.
1-2 weeks out: Relax and cheers to you!
- Hair color at this time holds a beautiful tone and ends feel soft, bouncy, and it’s picture perfect.
- Facials are perfect at this time for vibrant-clear skin.
- Take time to get everyone of your bridal party together to get beautified before the big day.
- Receive your itinerary from Marlene for the day of.
- Stay hydrated, carry snacks, and make time to eat. You risk getting light headed, sweaty, and bloat faster by avoiding food and hydration.
- We prepare the timeline for selfies, pictures, and accessory dressing.
Your FREE checklist below!