A sultry look welcoming March in the Coachella Valley. Festivies in art, tennis, and fashion are in full bloom throughout each gem.
#SimpleGlam Look. 🌹 Used only 4 brushes for this look! 🤤 I have 6 products on.
Here we go!📋
1. @motivescosmetics Foundation brush and “Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 15” in “Almond” + “Vanilla Cream”. In a highlight & contour placement.
2. Brow brush using #MotivesCosmetics “Medium Brown” brow pencil.
3. Eye base.
4. Large round eyeshadow brush to apply the orange from #MotivesforLaLa @lala eyeshadow palette “LALA’S COURT”.
5. Tapered small eyeshadow brush for the deep burgundy-red eyeshadow from the above palette.
6. @eyelure_lashes w/ @vegas_nay in “Bronze Beauty”. Which I have fallen in love with! I’m sorry @ardellbeauty but I tried the faux mink pack & I was disappointed and stressed with the packaging: holding glue on lashes attached to the packaging was so difficult to remove it damaged my clients eyelashes. Too much residue saturated into the band. So much time wasted trying to perfect. 😣😭
7. Lipgloss with felt tip in “Radient Glow” my #1 #FAVORITELIPGLOSS for its rich pink & gold shimmer. 💦
PURCHASE AT: Shop Motives Cosmetics with Makeup with Marlene
Thank you for the Instagram poll participants, I used the information to create this look for simplicity and with a small amount of tools that we all basically have already. 😚🌸🌹